MORI Building DIGITAL ART MUSEUM: teamLab Borderless4.2
from 6/21 '18 to 7/31 '18
"Mori Building Digital Art Museum: Epson Team Lab Borderless" jointly operated by Mori Building Co., Ltd. and Team Lab will finally open on Thursday, June 21st, 2018. For team laboratory it is the first permanent exhibition in Tokyo and will be a flagship facility. By creating a unique museum in the world, we will contribute to the improvement of magnetic strength in the international city Tokyo towards 2020 and beyond.
The overwhelming huge space of 10,000 square meters in Odaiba consists of five worlds and displays about 50 pieces including the world's first public works. In addition, it utilizes 520 computers and 470 projectors, making it a museum that features an overwhelming sense of scale and diverse space composition.
1. BORDERLESS WORLD is a person who freely moves with its own body, has a relationship with others, recognizes the world with the body. And the body has time, ideas in the brain interact with other ideas and borders in the same brain ambiguously, sometimes intermingled.
2. The movement forest is a new "creative movement space" that trains the spatial recognition ability by growing the hippocampus of the brain with the concept of "Thinking the world with the body and thinking the world three-dimensionally".
3. "Learn! Future amusement park "is an educational project for co-creation (collaborative creativity), it is an experimental place
4. In the forest of the lamp, when the person stops near the lamp and stays for a while, the nearest lamp glows strongly and it makes the tone echo.
And the light of the lamp propagates to the nearest two lamps. The light of the propagated lamp propagates to the nearest lamp and shines in the same way as it shines strongly in the same way and resonates the tone color.
5. EN Tea House, when you dress a cup of tea, flowers are born and blooming in the tea. Flowers bloom infinitely as long as there is tea. The tea in the container becomes an infinite world in which the flowers continue to bloom. It is a tea house that drinks its infinitely expanding world.
MORI Building DIGITAL ART MUSEUM: EPSON teamLab Borderless
Price (tax included):
General / high school· college student 3,200 yen (2,600 yen from June 21st to July 31st)
Child (4 years old to middle school student) 1,000 yen
* In commemoration of the facility opening, we will sell "Open Memorial Ticket" at preferential rates.
From June 21st (Thu) to July 31st (Tue), you can enjoy at better deals.
※ For high school students "Baitoru high school student free tickets" are also available.
※ EN TEA HOUSE (Cafe) is charged separately.
※ Admission by children under junior high school students only is not allowed.
Ticket release: Available from 2018 June 7th
Sales location: Exhibition official website https://borderless.teamlab.art/jp/
Lawson ticket, Seven ticket
Mon - Thu 11: 00 - 19: 00 (21: 00)
Fri · Pre-National Holiday 11: 00 ~ 21: 00 (22: 00)
Sat 10: 00 ~ 21: 00 (22: 00)
Sun / National Holidays 10: 00 - 19: 00 (20: 00)
※ The last entry is 1 hour before closing
※ The inside of () is extra extension time from Jun. 21st (Thu) to Jul. 31st (Tue)
※ Business hours may vary depending on the season.
Location 1-3-8 Aomi, Koto Ward, Tokyo (Odaiba Palette Town)
Purposeeasily accessible,surreal&cool,sports,thrilling,that you'll never forget,experience,kids,family,sightseeing,let's hang out!
Airport/Sta.Yurikamome line Aomi Sta. (about 200m) Google Transit